It is a subjective topic because what one woman finds to be the best eyeliner another woman finds to be the worst. Then what the latter woman finds to be good, another lady will not. The best we can do is point you in the right direction and give you as much information as possible.
To get that information, all you have to do is continue to read our article. There will be a list or two of some top brands as well as some good information on how to use this product. Take a few minutes to see how this important information can help you
What is the Best Eyeliner for Lower Lid
Here are some brands and specific products that will help you line your eyes and get that great look that makes your eyes look so beautiful-
1. IDUN Minerals Inliner/Eyeliner Pencil, Sand– highlights the inner waterline
2. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil– comes in a variety of colors
3. Annabelle Waterline Matte Kohl Eyeliner- will illuminate your eyes for hours
4. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Last Pencil Eyeliner- waterproof and smudge resistant
5. VASANTI Kajal Waterline Eyeliner Pencil– long-lasting and safe for those people with sensitive eyes
Make sure to read the labels and cut down on the use of harmful chemicals by selecting all-natural products.
What is the Best Eyeliner for Under the Eyes
1. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner– a long-lasting formula with smudge-proof and color-intense ingredients. It is paraben-free as well.
2. Immovable by Mia Adora Makeup– Works best for cat eyes and waterlines. It is also smudge-proof and easy to put on.
3. Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil– lasts for up to 36 hours with no smudging or fading. Goes on smooth as well.
4. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Voluminous Smoldering Pencil Eyeliner– comes with intense color as well as a sharpener so you won’t drag your eyelids during application.
5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eye Liner Pencil– It is said that it won’t run or smudge especially when you transition from daytime activities into nighttime fun
1. Should you put eyeliner on your lower eyelid?
This is okay if you are wanting to create a smaller eye look. The drawback to this technique is that you may get smudges on your eyes as the day wears on.
2. Is it wrong to put eyeliner on your water line?
According to optometrists, this is not usually a good thing to do. The meibomian glands secrete a special oil and make-up can interfere with that production.
3. Does bottom eyeliner make your eyes look smaller?
Yes, it can as the darker colors help shrink your eye size. Instead of placing it there, you can place eyeliner under your lower lashes to make your eyes look bigger. Unless you are going for that smaller eye look, and if you are, then use it on your bottom lid.
4. Can I use kohl today?
This make-up trend was invented by the Ancient Egyptians about the same time as other ancient civilizations created it. If you want to use this option today, you won’t be using the ancient formula but a modern one based on the ingredients from the past.
5. Is eyeliner out of style for this year?
It possibly may be as many women are tired of that cat-eye look but, you do not have to follow the trend and can still use eyeliner if you want. It will be up to you to go with the crowd or down your own fashion and make-up path.
6. What is Surma, and should I use it?
This is supposed to be a specialized eyeliner formula. The ingredients inside are supposed to be therapeutic and they are supposed to strengthen your eyes and keep them cool.
7. Can gel eyeliner be used on the waterline?
Only if it is made for that area of your eye. There are new tightlining options that are specifically made for the waterline but whether they are gel or not is up to the maker. You would have to read the labels to see if it is a gel product or not.
8. What is reverse eyeliner?
Instead of lining your eyes in the traditional method, you only put liner on the bottom lashes. This look is supposed to be very attractive and eye-catching.
Some Final Words
Using the right eyeliner to different parts of your eye is essential in making your eyes look even more beautiful than they really are. Make sure to read the labels and try for the all-natural versions. That way your eyes are safer and not at risk due to harsh chemicals.