Getting bigger eyes is not an easy thing to do for those women with sensitive eyes. It is hard for them to find an eyeliner that won’t irritate their skin and cause other problems. But having sensitive eyes should not prevent you from wearing any make-up.
There are top eyeliners that are free from harsh chemicals, sulfates, and so on. It will just take you a little longer to find them when you go shopping. You do have to read the labels closely to make sure the eyeliner you want is perfect for your sensitive eyes.
Keep reading to get some great tips on how and which eyeliner product you should wear.
Tips for Wearing Make-Up with Sensitive Eyes
When you have sensitive skin, you do not get to do everything other women get to do. That includes not being able to wear the same type of make-up. But there is a way to help you overcome this problem. Here are some tips to help those women with sensitive eyes to wear eyeliner.
1. Wash Your Eyes– Make sure the skin is nice and clean before you apply the eyeliner. You want to get rid of any oil, dirt, or old make-up before you start applying the new. You may have to use a tough make-up remover if you use waterproof products.
2. Turn to Skin-Friendly Products– Here you need to read the label carefully. You want those items that do not have toxic or other ingredients that will harm your eyes or cause them to water or feel sore.
Look for those products that are made from natural components and a little oil. These options are mild on your eyes, but they still give you the look you want.
3. Use Rose Water– You do not have to use a lot of this cleanser. Just a little dab will do it and once on your eyelid, the pain should subside.
FAQs About Sensitive Eyes and Eyeliner
1. Why do my eyes hurt when I put on this product?
Some eyeliners can hurt your eyes and cause serious problems if you are not careful. You need to be careful about which one you choose to wear as all eyeliners are not made the same.
2. Can eyeliners hurt my eyes?
Yes, especially when you put this product in the wrong spot on your eyes. You need to be careful when applying this make-up option as it will get inside your eyes and cause you some pain.
3. What is the best eyeliner for my sensitive eyes?
The one you need to choose that works best with sensitive eyes is the one that is made from natural ingredients. Also, you want the ones without any fragrance or parabens.
The Best Eyeliners for Sensitive Eyes
To get you on the right track to finding the eyeliner that works best with sensitive eyes, here are some of the top brands that make those products:
1. Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
The ultra-fine brush allows you to put a very precise line around your eyes in one stroke. With its intense color options, you can create a very dramatic look that is bold and beautiful. The make-up should stay on for 12 hours and is water and smudge-proof.
2. Physicians Formula 2-In-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner
Coming from Japan, this top competitor to #1 also comes with a precise brush that lets you apply the eyeliner quickly and exactly as you want. This is a product that is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and dermatologists like it. It is also water and smudge-proof and can be long-lasting.
3. Burt’s Bees Nourishing Eyeliner, Warm Brown
When your eyeliner has which include jojoba, mango oil, and meadowfoam seed oil as part of the ingredients, you know it is safe for sensitive eyes. Once on your eyelids, it resists smudging, creasing, and fading. It should last you the whole day without needing any touch-ups. There is no fragrance either.
4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
Pencils are not just for beginners. You can get a great look using this pencil option. It comes in vibrant colors and should last longer than a few hours. Vitamin E and other moisturizing ingredients treat your sensitive skin like a baby and you should not feel any irritation when wearing this option.
5. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
This easy-to-apply eyeliner should remain strong, colorful, and vibrant all day. It comes with rich creamy color options that should go with your look any day you want to put it on. There should be no swearing or caking as you go about your activities.
Some Final Words
People with sensitive eyes now have some top eyeliner solutions. All it takes is for you to read the labels and get the right color for the way you want your eyes to appear. Sensitive eyes can be bigger now without that annoying irritation.